READING ACTIVITY: COLORED MONSTERS

Hello teachers!

Today I post one activity for practicing the reading comprehension. This is themed in monsters, and it is about the description of ten different creatures that kids should name and color according of three characteristics of each one

It is a perfect activity if you want to use it for the second grade to practice reading and revising those grammatical constructions they should know (I have / I haven’t / I look like / I am / I am not).

Cheers!

Lucía 





Comentarios

  1. Hello teacher!
    After taking a look at your activity, I find it quite interesting, and I think it is a good resource to review the face and body parts vocabulary in a fun and different way.
    Also, they can assess their own learning by seeing if they understand the words written and the vocabulary about the face and colours.
    This week in my class I was actually reviewing colours, so this activity comes in pretty handy.
    I will let you know if my class liked it as much as I did!
    Thank you.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

WRITING ACTIVITY: I CAN / I CAN'T

LISTENING ACTIVITY: FOOD VOCABULARY